Raise your hand if you spent the summer eating the equivalent of your body weight in ice cream. Is anyone else raising their hand?
Hitting the local ice cream shop as the sun sets is one of the simple pleasures in life, but let's be real, Although it tastes good going down, all of that sugar and dairy probably has you feeling bloated, sluggish, and mentally unstable. Not to mention all the havoc the Coronas and burgers are wreaking, amirite?
Unbalanced Gut Symptoms
Anyway, this may not be the first time you've heard this, but your gut is basically the foundation of your health. If your gut is in disarray, there's a good chance your health is in disarray. Actually, there's pretty much a 100% chance.
The bad news is there's not one surefire way to tell if your gut is upset. The symptoms can be far-reaching and seemingly unrelated. Of course, there are the obvious clues - like gas, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea - but then there are the not so obvious symptoms, which include:
excessive cravings for sweets and other carbohydrates
skin problems (rashes, acne, eczema, psoriasis
decreased immune function (getting sick all the time)
The good news is that I've decided to revamp my 30-day challenge to focus on repairing the gut.
A lot of people come to me hoping that I can just recommend a probiotic that they can take to fix any gut issues, but it's more complicated than that. There's a complex ecosystem in your gut and to properly restore it, you need to do what we functional medicine nerds call the 4-Rs.
1. REMOVE - remove the foods that are causing inflammation and toxicity. This may be different for everyone, but a standard elimination diet is a good starting point.
2. REPLACE - replace the nutrients that your body needs for proper digestion and gut health.
3. REPAIR - repair the damage that has been done with supplements and nutrients that help restore gut integrity.
4. REINOCULATE - reinoculate your gut with the good bacteria it needs to restore proper balance (this involves both prebiotics and probiotics from food and supplements).
Now that you know the basics of how a gut rebuilding program works, here's more good news: I've already done most of the work for you.
I've designed a program that combines a 30-day elimination diet with powerful gut rebuilding and liver cleansing supplements. All you have to do is sign up. And then follow the program as written. Full disclaimer: it doesn't work if you don't follow it.
What You Get:
1. Access to a private Facebook group where I'll share all the details of the program. In this group, you'll have full access to me, as well as other group members, where you can give advice, share recipes, and offer support. You'll literally have a functional nutritionist at your fingertips.
2. SIX targeted, powerful, professional-grade supplements that work to restore gut health, repair the gut lining, cleanse the liver, kill gut pathogens, and boost immunity.
3. The cleanest, best-tasting protein powder on the market (trust me, I've tried them all and I've finally found the holy grail for you).
Total cost: $275